The work to be published must meet the following requirements:
- A scientific article can be written in Georgian, Russian, or English;
- The paper must be accompanied by a submission of a Doctor of Sciences of the relevant specialty, about the feasibility of its publication;
- The work must be presented in Sylfaenfont;
- Font size 10, spaced one;
Steps for creating an article:
- The article begins with the title (font size - 12, bold).
- Name and surname of the authors in full.
- Each author's workplace (university, department), country and e-mail.
- Abstract in the same language (font size - 9)
The abstract should include:
- subject, theme, purpose of the work;
- method or methodology of conducting work;
- Work results;
- scope of application of results;
- Keywords (font size - 9)
The article (font size - 10) should be structured and should consist of the following parts: introduction, body and conclusion.
- References (font size - 9).
After the used literature, the abstract in another language should be placed (if the article is Georgian in English and if the article is in English in Georgian).
The used literature should be formatted according to the bibliographic standard, namely:
- Author, A.A., Author, B.B., & Author, C.C. (2005). Title of article. Title of Journal, 10(2), 49-53.
- David Iverieli, George Kartveli. (2023). Logical-mathematical model for decision-making of assessment of knowledge. International Periodicals Scientific Journal “Intelecti” No 3(75), pp. 234–239 ISSN 1512-0333.
- The volume of the paper should not exceed 4 printed A4 size pages, including the list of main literature (no more than 8-10 titles) and referat;
- The thesis must be submitted to us on a computer disk and printed in one copy on A4 size paper, it is also possible to submit the thesis by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the beginning of the first page of the paper, it should be mentioned which field of science it belongs to.
For more information, please, contact us:
Guram Chachanidze - (+995) 599 578616; Ketevan Nanobashvili - (+995) 599 546705.